The Nordic Iranian Chamber of Commerce (NICCC) which was established in January 2016 is a non-government, non-profit, politically and religiously independent association aiming to be a forum for cooperation between professionals, organizations and other stakeholders in Nordic countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland & Finland) and Iran. NICCC promote and provide affiliates with information, advise and support on issues that are important to business, innovation, technology, science, higher education and knowledge transfer.
The board of the NICCC, with the unique expertise and knowledge of both cultural, commercial and scientific environments, is the premier body to promote building up contacts with key stakeholders at agencies, associations and companies to promote their member’s business interests, actively support the diaspora and their relatives in their role as a link for the development of trade, investment, innovation, technology, science, higher education and knowledge transfer between Nordic countries and Iran. Some of NICCC’s services and member’s benefits are listed below:
1) Networking between members: Nordic firms/organizations/institutions/agencies and Iranian counterparts.
2) Facilitating contact as well as assisting with negotiations between parties involved.
3) Acting as knowledge center to assist members and potential members
4) Center for knowledge sharing and training activities; Taking initiatives to organize relevant workshops/seminars to enhance knowledge sharing among members
5) Organizing events and courses with Stakeholders, Policy Makers, Decision Makers and Scientists
6) Providing highly specialized legal assistance to its members: Nordic firms/organizations/institutions/agencies in connection with drafting contracts with Iranian counterparts
7) Providing highly specialized legal assistance to its members: Iranian firms/organizations/institutions/ agencies in connection with drafting contracts with Nordic counterparts
8) Facilitating MoU’s and contracts in Trade, Science and Technology between Nordic firms/organizations/institutions/agencies and Iranian counterparts.
9) Facilitating and offering substantial discount for its members in connection with exhibitions in Iran (discount between 20-40% can be achieved based on normal exhibition tariffs in Iran)
10) Facilitating and obtaining “same-day” business visa to Iran for employees of its members in connection to their business activities in Iran
11) Facilitating and obtaining “Import license” for its members in connection of export of goods and services to Iran
12) Facilitating and obtaining “same-day service” in connection with the legalization of export documents for its members in connection with their export activities to Iran
13) Assistance in obtaining “Import license” for its members in connection to export of goods and services to Iran
14) Certification of export documents to Iran that requires "Legalization" by the Iranian Embassy
15) Facilitation of “same-day service” in connection with the "Legalization Five easiest techniques to cure poor erection and become rock hard of export documents" by the Iranian Embassy for its members (completion of the above item 13)
Please click here register